Agri-Buddy Uganda Limited
Existing Vacant Positions
Agri-Buddy Uganda Limited is a community based Agri-business enterprise that is registered to operate in Uganda as a Company limited by guarantee. The Company has its Head Offices at Plot 49, Ntinda Road. The Company deals in agriculture production and processing with an extended outlet based in Rukiga District in Western Uganda. The Company is looking for eligible talent to cover human resource gaps required to increase its business capacity as well as successfully deliver its stated goals and objectives. Agri-buddy Uganda Limited therefore invites suitably qualified candidates to fill existing positions based as per the located sites.
Job and person specifications are indicated below:
|1||Agriculture Station Manager||01||Rukiga District||Immediate Deployment|
|2||Operations Manager||01||Kampala District||Immediate Deployment|
|3||IT Intern||01||Kampala District||Immediate Deployment|
|4||Grants and Proposal Intern||01||Kampala District||Immediate Deployment|
- The Application letter must be 1 page while the CV MUST not be more than 4 pages.
- Only online applications shall be considered
- All applicants must provide 3 professional referees who should be stated with clear phone and email contact details
- The Applicant for the position of Operations Manager must be ready for immediate deployment
- NO Application will be accepted later than 04:00pm Monday 6th December 2021
For Detailed Job Descriptions, visit the Link Partners Website or can be accessed directly via https://linkpartnersinternational.org/opportunities/ in your browser